Re: [BRHSlist] Mendota Meet

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mendota Meet
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:42:51 EST
List,

At this point, the program will be Jim Miller, who will present CB&Q slides
from around the area. I am still working on another, more general program as
well.

The clinics will feature none other than our own Ed DeRouin doing a clinic on
Chicago Union Station, a clinic by Andy Cich on assembling resin kits for the
beginner, and one other - possibly a clinic on detailing and painting brick
models. We also have a VCR available for some railroad tapes.

The registration forms will be in the mail this week (if not already)

Rich Gortowski