Re: [BRHSlist] minimum operating radius for HO sacle O-5's?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] minimum operating radius for HO sacle O-5's?
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:27:17 EST
John I have three OL CB&Q HO scale O-5's. I have run them on 28 inch curves
with no problems pulling freight cars. I have run them on 22 inch curves in
the yard but not pulling any freight cars. If possible I would try and make
the widest curve you can on your layout. Most of my layout has 32 inch
curves, but I started out with 28 inches when I purchased my first O-5.

I hope that helps,
Scott Arnold