Re: CB&Q poetry & pics of Tyco crane

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: CB&Q poetry & pics of Tyco crane
From: "bigbearoak <jonathanharris@e...>" <jonathanharris@e...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:07:33 -0000
Willa Cather -- wow! I'll try to find that poem. If I'm not mistaken,
it wasn't her only railroad-related one.

Sounds like the "Fast Mail March" might be a natural for The
Burlington Band. Can you give any more detail on that piece (composer,
publisher) or the one by Johnny Mercer (what was its exact
title?).

Thanks for setting the record straight!

Jonathan