Thanks for not killin' me. Now, a CB&Q modeling question.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Thanks for not killin' me. Now, a CB&Q modeling question.
From: "wollffee <wolfee@o...>" <wolfee@o...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:16:18 -0000
The "Sportsman", that's what I was looking for.

My Kato Burlington set makes a pretty fair replica of the last
edition Denver Zephyr, except for the club car. It's too long, too
tapered at the end, and has the chef's door in the middle. Does
anybody know if ANYONE has ever produced an N scale squared end
lounge-obs like they had on the last version of the Denver Zephyr?
If it had Burlington Route and/or Denver Zephyr drumheads that would
be even better. I know the Railway Classics brass version is one
possibility, but you have problems with one of those very heavy brass
cars at the end of a train where all the rest of the rolling stock is
very lightweight Kato.