Re: [BRHSlist] OT, please don't kill me.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] OT, please don't kill me.
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:47:10 -0800 (PST)
The "F.F.V", the "Sportsman" & the "George Washington"
were name trains. Probably the F.F.V. would be
considered the "Flagship" by most people. The
railroad said the letters should for "Fast Flying
Vestibule", not First Families of Virginia, because it
was the first train with all enclosed vestibule cars>
John D. Mitchell, Jr.
--- "wollffee <wolfee@o...>" <wolfee@o...>