Re: [BRHSlist] Stainless Steel

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Stainless Steel
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:40:51 -0700
Thanks to everyone who has given input on the Alclad Stainless Steel paint.
Thanks to John Trulson, who is braver than me, (or is it that I just haven't
had time yet) for going ahead and trying out the paint and reporting on it.
I will have to give it a go as soon as time permits.

John Olson
Billings, Mt. (where it will be..... -10 tonight!!!!!)