CZ Dome Trip

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CZ Dome Trip
From: "rwullich <rjwullich2@a...>" <rjwullich2@a...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:04:51 -0000
>From the WP List...

Subject: CZ Excursion...Domes Down the Valley

Greetings all,

In a surprise announcement, the FRRS and Trains Unlimited Tours has
scheduled a California Zephyr dome car excursion to coincide with the
WPRRHS 2003 Convention. Only 80 tickets will be offered!

The excursion will run on Sunday, April 13, 2003 from Oakland,
California to Bakersfield and return using two ex-California Zephyr
dome cars (Silver Lariat and Silver Solarium) coupled onto the rear
of Amtrak's San Joaquin. This is the official excursion for the
Western Pacific Railroad Historical Society 2003 Convention that will
be held in Oakland, California on April 11-12, 2003. Tickets are
available to both convention attendees and the general public.

Please visit http://www.wprrhs.org for more information.

BTW, convention details and registration information is being
finalized and will be posted as soon as I have it. Thanks for your
patience and I look forward to seeing everyone in Oakland this year!

Mike Mucklin, Webmaster
wprrhs.org