Re: [BRHSlist] VO-1000

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] VO-1000
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:58:56 -0600
Look on the inside of your Stewart (or Atlas) shell... the moldmaker has
spotted the locations of the stacks for all variations.
No one to my knowledge has pointed this out, but the stacks are not the only
major spotting difference in VOs...
the cabs changed from a rather flat arch on the early units to a more
rounded one on later engines, maybe coinciding with the squaring off of the
sill and dropping of the fillets from the walkway to the cab.

Charlie