Re: VO-1000

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: VO-1000
From: "graywolfs2 <graywolfs2@h...>" <graywolfs2@h...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 02:41:15 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Bubb" <bn9555@a...> wrote:
> I am working on a Stewart VO-1000. From what I can tell I need
three parts
> to finish the kit, a wagon wheel antenna, what looks like a tool
box that
> sets on top right behind the cab and window extensions for the two
side cab
> windows. I have the antenna but I am wondering if anyone knows if
the other
> two parts are available. If there is anything I missed please let
me know.

> Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

If you have access to Mike Spoors "CB&Q In Color" Vol. #1, on pages
12 and 13 he covers the VO-1000's and has some great rooftop shots.
The box is the equipment box that was, I believe, for the radio that
used the wagon wheel antenna. There was also an aux. generator up
there too.
Hope this helps.

Greg K.