SD-9

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SD-9
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:19:01 +1300
Listers

Several years ago I bought an undecorated Athern SD-9, and now it's about time
I did something with it! I've read the magazine reviews published when the
model was released and, apart from the metal castings on the tanks, noted
little complaint about it.
With the benefit of hindsight, has anyone any comments about the model, obvious
errors, etc. or suggestions for improvements.

Other than the position of the classification lamps above the end number
boards, were there any material external differences between a "standard" CB&Q
SD-7 and SD-9 (i.e. excluding single control stands, C&S Phase IV's, etc)

Thanks

Rupert