Re: [BRHSlist] Railway Classics (formerly Shoreham Shops) question

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Railway Classics (formerly Shoreham Shops) question
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:47:19 -0600
These should take the MicroTrains No. 1025 truck mounted couplers.

If you'd like to see the models in person, Railway Classics will have them
at:
NMRA National Train Show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada July 18-20

Q Connection will have them at:
The Great River Railroad Club Train Show at Ottumwa, Iowa March 15 & 16
The BRHS Spring Meet in Mendota April 12
The Mid-Continent NMRA Regional Meet at Olathe, Kansas May 31 - June 1
Galesburg Railroad Days Train Show June 28-29

Dave Lotz
Railway Classics & Q Connection