S-Scale Pioneer Zephyr

To: "Randy Gordon-Gilmore" <zephyrus@r...>
Subject: S-Scale Pioneer Zephyr
From: <sdoyle19@i...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:38:21 -0600
Cc: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Hi, Randy:
Well, thanks to some of our persistent efforts - and the info you sent me which
I passed on to them - River Raisin Models, the premier brass importer in
S-Scale, has announced plans to do the Pioneer Zephyr three-car model, with
options for the 4th car and the Flying Yankee for the New England fans. This
should be a real beauty, one for the mantlepiece or the layout! Thought you PZ
fans would like to know. Their site (which hasn't announced it yet) is:
www.riverraisinmodels.com
Thanks for your help and drawings.
Steve Doyle
Twin Cities