Re: [BRHSlist] Standard Lines West depot drawing?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Standard Lines West depot drawing?
From: rnpschu@a...
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:43:39 EST
I have a copy of a book called "Nebraska CB&Q Depots" by William Rapp, c/o
1970. It has photos, rather poor quality, of 26 depots, CB&Q station
facilities tables, and floor plans of Gretna,Louisville, Milford and Wilber
Ne. I should be able to get copies of those or draw some of the ones not
shown provided the data in the tables and the photographs is adequate. Now I
have a question. I am looking for drawings or photos of Macomb Ill depot
(late 50s early 60)
Dick Schultz