Re: [BRHSlist] Lines west depots

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lines west depots
From: Harold Huber <sarge8usa@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:21:28 -0800 (PST)
All, adding to the list, Lysite, Bonneville, Clearmont, 1st Newcastle,
Ranchester and many others in Wyoming. I have a quest to photograph all
wyoming's Q depots, at least the ones that are left. My question is did the Q
call these a standard #1, #2 or what? There are some with a freight house
extension and some with the freight house in the main building, then when you
look closer there are dormers 1, 2, or none on the upper story. Fortunatly I
got crude scale drawings from Don Zinnecker (sp) and have built two models one
of Lysite ( freight house in main building and 1 dormer on upper level) and
Bonneville (freight house extension 1 dormer on upper level). I have made HO
scale drawings of both but they are what I call cutting drawings just how I
want to cut the material for the sides.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY
Richard Patterson <rpatter@t...> wrote:John is correct about them being
common.. Examples were also in Lingle, Ft. Laramie, Guernsey, and Wendover,
Wyoming.
Rick Patterson

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT