Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: CB&Q artist

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: CB&Q artist
From: "Haydens" <kliner@s...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:51:13 -0600
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:55 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Fw: CB&Q artist

> I've loaded the image to the Photos area of the BRHSlist, named Ak Sar Ben
Ad Art. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

> Dave

Eadz depicting a CB&Q yard with steam, some F units and a zephyr. I
recognized the style as similar to a sign that I have in my train room. The
sign is an embossed metal sign may by the AAA sign Company in Ohio. It
looks like it could have been an advertisement fro the Ak-Sar-Ben zephyr,

> Did the CB&Q commission this artist to create art for advertising? I
tried to search the internet but it is clogged with reference to George Eads
the actor.