Re: Cars running into trains.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Cars running into trains.
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:18:35 -0600
Bill,

Based on the BNSF incident reporting that 1/3 figure is probably
a little low.

Was a funny one in Southern Missouri or Northern Arkansas recently.
Police advise the RR that someone had driven into a train. RR tries
to match the train and has a train stop and inspect. Sure enough
about a hundred deep there is evidence of a fresh collision. Nothing
unusual here but the one thing the RR has as proof was the vehicle's
front license plate, which had somehow got stuck or wedged into
the side of the car. Take that one to court!

Russ