Re: [BRHSlist] You Rule on this one

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] You Rule on this one
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:38:19 EST
Leo et al

My understanding, based on personal experience,...now 47 years old, sez that
when you are filling an existing vacancy you "accept the conditions of the
job" you are filling. Therefore the deadhead to Aurora was, as you stated
"on his own"...that, I think is the operative statment....Therefore he is not
entitled to the DH...he just got a little bonus while he was home. I don't
think that he would have had to accept the "dinky" job unless he just wanted
to....Sounds like the kind of guy who "would just want to"....

Pete