You Rule on this one

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: You Rule on this one
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:51:28 EST
I need you guys to apply the schedule and all you've learned from the various
cases I've presented over these past few months to rule on how this case
should be resolved.
"Boo Boo" Heitz is ordered to protect the open bid vacancy on #91/92 Mendota
to Denrock and return as Condr until the bids expire. In the middle of this
bid vacancy is a weekend and the job doesn't work on Sat or Sun so he D.H's
to Aurora on a passenger train on his own initiative. Someone finds out he's
home for the weekend and hes called to work a 2 round trip dinky on Saturday
and he works the job. He then D.H.s back to Mendota on Sunday to protect #91
on Monday.
Is he entitled to a D.H. payment Mendota to Aurora and back to Mendota
because he worked the dinky?
Leo