Re: [BRHSlist] Pocket Knives, was: Re: Troop Trains on the Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Pocket Knives, was: Re: Troop Trains on the Q
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:03:54 -0800 (PST)
Pete & Mike
Sometimes I fell like I have outlived my usefulness.
For all of my childhood and most of my adult life as
well, I have carried (and yes, used) a pocket knife.
Now I can't carry one into the courthouse, because it
is a "weapon", even the one onkey chainhain, about an
inch long! Things are just NUTS.
John