Cambridge and Oxford CB&Q Stations

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Cambridge and Oxford CB&Q Stations
From: "eejacobsen <jacobsen@m...>" <jacobsen@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 02:57:22 -0000
Greetings. A visitor to my site, Ian Cudworth at
ianjc@p..., sent in this question. I wasn't able to
help, but thought maybe someone here could. Please email him your
answers and/or post here.

Thanks!
Eric

Here's Ian's message:
I am a ModelRailraod enthusiast in the UK and am currently researching
details for a Model Layout I wish to build.

The subject is the CB&Q around the 1960-1970 period. As I have family
links
with 2 places in the UK I found that these towns are also on the
route of
the CB&Q, they are, Cambridge and Oxford.

My search is for pictures of these 2 towns railroad stations and
surroundings.

Is there a possibility that you may have or be able to put me in
contact
with someone who may be able to help.