Re: [BRHSlist] New Albums.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New Albums.
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:10:18 EST
In a message dated 1/20/03 11:41:58 AM Central Standard Time,
karl5631@a... writes:

> Since the Belmont wreck has been discussed I found a few shots of the
> mess and posted an album on the "Photos" page.

Karl -
Wasn't it Teddy Cox that made the "unauthorized set-out" at Belmont? As I
recall, Fat Boy RHF #2 got a whole new wardrobe account one of the cars was
filled with Hart, Schaffner & K-Mart sport coats. Do you have any shots of
Alonzo Treadway's "set-out" at Route 23 east of Waterman (12/8/70)? Never
seen so many cars stacked-up (five high) in such a short distance. Lonnie
said he was only doing 60, with a big smile on his face. I caught the
wrecker (12/9/70) with Ted Cox that cleaned-up the mess (and a lot of help
from Hulcher). BTW, effective 12/10/70 the FHSL dropped from 16 hrs. to 14
hrs.
Bob