Re: [BRHSlist] Microscale

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Microscale
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:36:39 -0600
My appologies to everyone. It certainly was not my intention to spread false
information, by any means!!

My hobby shop guy is a very respected dealer, having been in the business for
over
35 years. He knew Irvin Athearn, personally, and had some very entertaining
stories about that relationship. He also knew/knows a lot of the head honchos of
several major manufactures. And when he says that Microscale is planning on
discontinuing their lines, who am I to question it. The reason he stated behind
that 'decision' was due to the fact that so many kit and RTR manufacturers are
coming out with such excellent and varried stenciling that the need for decals
has
dramatically declined.

But what do I know????

Val