Re: [BRHSlist] Correct Lettering for Zephyr Streamline Passenger Cars?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Correct Lettering for Zephyr Streamline Passenger Cars?
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:03:11 -0600
Hi Pete,

For what it's worth, I happen to have a couple of sets of #60-752 that I
bought by mistake on Ebay -- I model HO rather than N. I have been told that
Microscale is no longer producing decals (I don't know if that's true, but
that's what my Hobby Shop guy said). Anyway, these decals are still new and
sealed. Would you be interested in them?

I also have a couple of sets of new/sealed Microscale decals for CB&Q F-units
#60-90. These sets have the 'Burlington' lettering that one could use for
passenger cars if one wished to do that.

Let me know if you should have any interest. Thanks!
Val Nelson
Omaha, Nebraska