Re: [BRHSlist] C.U.S.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] C.U.S.
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:31:22 -0800 (PST)
No, Fred Harvey was not exclusively AT&SF! They also
operated on the Frisco and maybe one or two other
roads. As a matter of fact, my first time in a Fred
Harvey was in St. Louis Union Station, which had no
sevice from the Santa Fe. Istill remember , it was a
"Denver sandwich" (eggs on toast).
John D. Mitchell, Jr.