Re: [BRHSlist] No Bills

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] No Bills
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:21:04 EST
Leo and list

You mentioned the matter of wrong AAR ID tags being put on a tank car....and
said car showing up in more than one place at the same time...

In a few days I'll put on a "classic" tale in this connection...one which
probably every repair track has...One which I have no personal knowledge of,
but was told to me by an old car foreman...and there is no reason that it
couldn't be true.

Pete You have permission to remind me in a few days...after the jumbo book
matter settles down.