Depots

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Depots
From: "Ken" <currieken@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:42:27 +0100
I don't know how many of your out there may be members of the Railroad Station
Historical Society, but the latest issue of their Bulletin has an extensive
article on the CB&Q railroad depots in Illinois. The thirty depots shown were
photographed by Monte Powell between 1955 and 1970. For those of you who love
these old structures, it's well worth the read. I assume extra copies may be
available. If you're interested I suggest you contact the editor, Kent Hannah.
His address is 1312 Woods Drive, Roanoke TX 76262-9327; phone is 817 431-8435;
e-mail is pkhannah@g...

Ken Currie