Burlington Highlights Slide set for sale

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Burlington Highlights Slide set for sale
From: David Hanks <davidjhanks@y...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:26:20 -0800 (PST)
I have found a set of 24 color slides labeled Burlington Highlights. The slides
were taken by Al Kalmbach and have the Trains Magazine logo on them. They were
issued by Blackhawk Films. If anyone is interested I will sell the entire set
in the box for $25. Please contact me OFF LIST at David Hanks, 2330 W. Galena
Blvd., Aurora, Il 60506, Phone 630-896-4686 after 6pm. Thanks, Dave