Re: [BRHSlist] The Calendar Mailing and Society Updates

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] The Calendar Mailing and Society Updates
From: "John Robert Adams" <steamera@n...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:57:32 -0600
Dave;

Sorry to hear about the problems. I know my track record isn't the best due my own challenges during the past year or so, but perhaps folks are willing to give me another shot. I don't know if I could commit to doing it long-term, but I'd certainly be willing to pitch in and lend a hand with the Zephyr in the interim if you guys are in a bind. As long as I didn't have to come up with all of the content, it wouldn't be much of a problem. I don't know what Mike was using for layout, but I'm a very proficient user of Pagemaker, have a scanner and could probably do most anything you'd need on that pub. I'm not begging for things to do, but know how hard it is to find people both willing and able to do this sort of stuff. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Best regards, Rob

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:45:24 -0600