CB&Q 85054 3 bay covered black hopper

To: "BRHS List" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q 85054 3 bay covered black hopper
From: "TCS" <mopac@l...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:17:15 -0500
Does anyone here have a good, sharp, clear photo of CB&Q 85054 3 bay
covered black hopper. To see what I'm talking about, it is located on
page 83, top photo in the CB&Q Color Guide to freight and passenger
equipment. I have a request to make a decal set from it.

Please contact me off list if you have a photo or slide.

Tom Stolte - Oddballs Decals
N, HO, S & O Scale Model Railroad Decals for prototype models
26550 227th Street; McLouth, Kansas 66054
Phone: 913-727-6649 - mopac@l...
Web site http://www.oddballsdecals.com/
Subscribe: OddballsDecals-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Missouri Pacific Photos Web Page: http://www.trainweb.org/mopac/