Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1555

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1555
From: William Barber <clipperw@E...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:33:12 -0600
I started the thread after reviewing Don L Zinnecker's passenger car list which shows the "Burlington" in Overland Park where I used to live and still own a home. I was not aware of the car's existence in O.P. Off line, I asked Don if he knew where in O.P. and he forwarded my inquiry back the the list. Thanks to all who have responded. It appears that the car is still in service where it ought to be and normally stored in Topeka which makes sense.

My son went through the conductor's training program at Johnson County Community College about 4 years ago and currently works for the Iowa, Chicago and Eastern (formerly IMRL, CP, Soo, Milw). He found the program to be excellent.

Bill Barber