Aurora, IL Hobby Shops

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Aurora, IL Hobby Shops
From: kammfive@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:06:18 EST
This isn't necessarily Q related, but I think this is a subject fellow
listers can be helpful with.

My sister recently divorced and settled in the Aurora area near Waubonsie
Valley High School. One of my nephews has gotten quite interested in trains.
Intelligence sources tell me he is receiving some HO equipment for
Christmas.

I live in Wheaton, and if in search of train supplies normally journey to
Elmhurst. That's a bit out of the way for my sister, and as a single parent
difficult for her to find the time. I've taken my nephew with me to
Elmhurst, but that becomes a several hour trip from my home to his to the
hobby shop and return.

Checking my local yellow pages hasn't been too profitable. Can anyone
suggest a good train shop in the Aurora area?

Thanks for the help.

Al Kamm