Re: [BRHSlist] Real LIfe

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Real LIfe
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:18:03 -0600
Thanks for looking Leo
I have been looking at photos and found some of the Aurora flagmen shantys
to be elevated while others on the ground level.
Was suppose to be a flagman at Ottawa but in 1928 an interurban car smacked
into a box car being switched and injured 15 people.
Finding some neat stuff on the Fox River Branch while researching for a book
on the Chicago Ottawa and Peoria. The interurban which ran from Princeton
to Joliet. Research up into 1928 at present with writing done thru 1913.
58 pages of a rough draft so far and have to go thru 1934. Local history
like that old College proff we had at WCC.
steve