Re: BRT? Educate me!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: BRT? Educate me!
From: "billselleck <buklyjuice@a...>" <buklyjuice@a...>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:11:10 -0000
Thanks John,

I have heard two theories. BRT stands for the Brotherhood of Railroad
Trainmen OR it stands for Burlington Route Transfer. Does anyone out
there have a guess as to how it might realte to this photo that claims
to be taken in Galesburg?

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>