Re: [BRHSlist] Pop Quiz

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Pop Quiz
From: bradslaney@w...
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:21:28 -0800
Not necessarily. John Budd and Bob MacFarlane as officers of the GN and NP
would be entitled to sit on the CB&Q board without owning CB&Q stock
personally.

There was also a situation where a director of Norfolk & Western owned no
stock but served as a director. The director was August Busch. I don't
recall the specifics, but it had to do with the beer business and Virginia
law.

BRAD