RE: [BRHSlist] Re: ATSF on the Q

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: ATSF on the Q
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:53:12 -0600
>From what I understand the process was to wye the train at Galesburg and
attach Q power to the tail car. Then the train was pulled backward to
Burlington so that the SF power was headed the right way in Burlington to
head down the K Line. The process for eastbounds was to add Q power at
Burlington and drag the train backwards to Galesburg to wye.

For Q detours over the Santa Fe via Ft. Madison, the process was repeated,
only the SF power was added at Galesburg and Ft. Madison respectfully.

Dave