Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Seats???

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger Seats???
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:36:37 EST
In a message dated 12/4/02 10:33:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Norm_Andersen@m... writes:

> Sonny,
>
> I do remember some coach seats were upholstered in kind of an aqua
> color and some in kind of a smoky rose color. I remember a medium green,
> patterned carpeting for one but there must have been others.
>
> That's about the best I can do for now.
>
> Norm

Sonny,

If you are planning on using the tinted glass (well plastic) window material
from Shoreham Shops, now Railway Classics, you don't have to be as accurate
on the interior colors as the tinted glass does effect the colors. Also
remember that the first Budd equipment the Q owned that had tinted glass was
the 1947 Twin City Zephyr equipment. Of course Silver Dome had tined glass in
the dome area only. And the other exception is the business car Burlington
had clear glass, why I don't know, since it was built in 1952 after the
standard was for tinted glass.

I hope this helps you out.