New member

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New member
From: "G. Walls" <glw@r...>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:08:03 -0000
Hi Folks,
Joined the list a couple of weeks ago and have been going through
all of the old archives. Thought I should introduce myself. name here
is George Walls living in Treynor, Iowa, a former resident of North
Carolina and former modeler of the Clinchfield Railroad.

Just beganing some research on the Burlington line, especially on the
area between Creston and Council Bluffs. A part of my family is from
the area around Nodaway and Villisca, Iowa. I am looking into
modeling the 1930's in this area. I have a copy of a picture of the
Nodaway station from 1918 with milk and cream cans on a rack outside.
I would like to find out more information on milk trains that may
have go to several creameries in Omaha. Also other train numbers for
the stock yards and pass. trains on this line. Anyone have a TT or
maybe a industries list for this time period?

Any help would be really great.

Thanks,
George