Re: [BRHSlist] Tonnage Rating Sheets

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Tonnage Rating Sheets
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:57:40 -0600
Leo

If you worked the Chicago Chief Job at Cicero you had to keep an eye on the
train out of the north and figure the tonnage on the diesels to see if you had
enough power to make the C&I. This would determine IF the train went regular or
Around the Horn. Some where I should have a more modern sheet. To day the
computer uses HPT
Horsepower per ton
sjh