Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Turning the Zephyrs

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Turning the Zephyrs
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:10:21 -0800

> --- Ed DeRouin wrote:
>
> Please be patient. I have met and interviewed more
> former CUS
> and RR employees than I could have imaginged. Since
> the announcement was prepared, say, in the last six
> months, they
> have come out of the woodwork!

Ed
Be glad you are getting them now. It is the bane of authors that once a
book/article/? is published someone comes along and has more
information.

I know a guy who wrote a book on a west coast narrow gauge RR(South
Pacific Coast), had all he could find so he published it, then had
people come up and ask him why they didn't ask him for their info/pics.
He got enough to do a second book!

Ken Martin