Re: [BRHSlist] Joint Line.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Joint Line.
From: "Charles Knudson" <cmac.knudson@v...>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:23:49 -0600
From: qrailroadman
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Joint Line.

Anyone working around Cheyenne, Denver, Pueblo or Trinidad
immediately thinks of the Pueblo to Denver Joint Line whenever that
term is used.

The C&S and, later, the BN never existed between those two
points. "Joint Line" crews handled C&S/BN trains north of Pueblo.

Joint Line refers to a special C&S, ATSF and DRGW agreement that was
in effect only between Denver and Pueblo.

Karl