Re: [BRHSlist] Eggs

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Eggs
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:22:37 -0600
Leo,

Was told that when there were the two jobs they were
regularly assigned Baldwins. Crews got in the habit of
going down to the dirt pile at the end of the extension to
eat in the restaurants in Brookfield. Neighbors were not
pleased and the Baldwins were banned from Congress
Park. This would have probably have been around 1960.

Russ