Re: [BRHSlist] Some more "new" old stuff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Some more "new" old stuff
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:54:17 EST
Russ: RE: FRMPO...I never would have guessed it...I was going to
guess...Full Retail Manufacturer's Price Option...Don't know what this would
have to do with any railroad, but after several days of "All night Meister
Brau Showcase"..anything is possible.

I was always amazed when my Freight Claims duties took me into the world of
Tarriff's and pricing...what an arcane, sometimes bizzare world it was...Do
you remember the YAK FAT flap of sometime in the 1970's...This might make a
good thread...You might remember it since you seem to have knowledge in the
area...let's see what John Mitchell comes up with....

John....tell us if you know about the YAK FAT thing....This is a real thing
guys..Anyone particpating in the railroad tariff world when it came up will
surely remember it.

Pete