Re: [BRHSlist] Some more "new" old stuff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Some more "new" old stuff
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:34:55 -0800 (PST)
Russ,
You got it right, except it is LFVC = "LOADED to full
visable capacity". Also, as a piece of negotiable
paper, an order bill of lading has a lot of legal
principles, such as rights of holders in due course,
etc., to be honest, that I haven't thought about since
I studied for the Bar Exam!

John D. Mitchell, Jr.