Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Chicago After Dark

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Chicago After Dark
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:29:32 -0800

Jules Johnson wrote:

> Didn't the meat ball fall on the floor and roll out the door? WLS was THE
> station for us who grew up out in the sticks(that place outside Chicago
> called Illinois, western part around Galesburg, Peoria, Rock Island).

On top of a pizza all covered with cheese
I saw my first meatball till somebody sneezed
It rolled off the table and onto the floor
and the-e-e-en it rolled out the door
it rolled into the street and there it was smashed
from a nice little meatball into a pile of trash.

That's the way I remember it from listening in Burlington, Ia.
I didn't hear it but if he changed something that got him fired it was
probably the last word.

KEn Maritn