E-5 models

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: E-5 models
From: "magichammer2" <magichammer2@y...>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 04:04:15 -0000
Hello all,

I'm kind of in the market for a set of HO E-5's, and my memory is a
little blurred. Didn't Oriental import a nice set back in the 80's?
These new ones comming out are a bit rich for my capital
expenditures, and as I recall, the Hallmark models were a little
coarse around the edges. Are there some other importers I'm missing?

Also, I've been searching the online brass lists on a regular basis,
but most of them don't seem to get updated very regularly. Any
favorite websights from you brass buyers on the list. Thanks for any
help.

Greg smith / MN.