Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Tunnel at Hannibal

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Tunnel at Hannibal
From: "GLEN HAUG" <glenehaug@m...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:21:33 -0700
The tunnel at Hannibal was on the Wabash main, west of the Mississippi River
bridge, and just west of the Q diamond. The Q may have used it though. I seem
to recall seeing Q Geeps on the line that ran down from Quincy through
Marblehead and Fall Creek toward East Hannibal when I was a kid, so they would
have had to go through the tunnel getting into Hannibal.

Glen Haug