Re: [BRHSlist] pow's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] pow's
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
sorry, if I'm wrong it ain't the first time. My info
about C&NW tunnel came from others. I nyself have
worked La Crosse's AMTRAK station as vacation relief
since the summer of '84, 9-10 weeks a year and was
told by others (Milw. Rd. employees) about the boxcars
inside the tunnel. Been to both ends of the tunnels
many times and inside the Milw. hole also. Did you
know that the current tunnel is also the 2nd Milw. Rd.
hole. You can see a trace of the original hole above
and to the left of the east portal(unless the CP
somehow covered it when they Hi-Wided). It also seems
to show on the west end also, but more vague.
Cy