Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Last post..

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Last post..
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:51:01 EDT
The place, near Donnellson, was called Minerville. Dave Miner was the
proprietor.

The Rock Island Historical Society's Digest had an article some years ago
regarding Dave's rescue of the Plymouth and his successful attempts to get it
running. Seems like when I was there a few years ago that there was another
plymouth there also awaiting restoration as well as another Edwards MC.

I always wondered what his source of funding was.

Anybody know the present status of Minerville.

Pete