[BRHSlist] Mystery Collection (was Re: Last Post)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Mystery Collection (was Re: Last Post)
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:57:52 -0700
Bcc:
To help out Marshall, my fellow west coast Q fan....

The collection included the Edwards car and a a waycar (amongst other things) operated under the name of the 'Fort Madison, Farmington & Western'....to my great regret, I never did go by there to see the stuff.

Here is a link to their web site:

http://www.calliopes.com/minerville/railroad.htm

Regards & Everywhere West!

John Lewis