contact info for vendors

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: contact info for vendors
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:48:40 -0400
My dear wife is asking about Christmas gift ideas and, needless to say, a few
Burlington items are on my list. She'd like to be able to make the final
decisions herself. Since we live in Canada, she needs to contact a couple of
vendors so that the money order will handle the additional shipping costs.
(Note to vendors: making it easier for Canadians to order by providing e-mail
or at least phone-numbers would be a good idea). Specifically, she is asking
about contact info for William Glick concerning his passenger car book, and for
NKP Car Co. concerning their baggage car kits. Any help in reaching these
people would be greatly appreciated.

Duncan Cameron